Q. How do I know whether I need a CPA for my taxes?

Answer. If you are dealing with more complex tax issues, like ESPPs/RSUs/QSBs/ESOs, have 1099-misc income, rental property, farm expenses, K1’s flowing from a 1065 Partnership or 1120S S-Corp, and/or additional state returns to file…we can help add value and help you minimize your tax liability so you only pay what you legally should to the IRS.